Soil CRC researchers chosen as finalists
I was very honoured to be short-listed as one of four finalists for the Cooperative Research Centres Association Collaborate Innovate 2021 Early Career Researchers Competition.This is my one-min pitch on “Better quantification of phosphorus in the landscape” as a part of the Soil CRC project:Improving Decision Support Systems.
- IFS Brian Chambers Award 2021 Finalist
- Better quantification of phosphorus in the landscape
- Improving the representation of soil productivity/constraints in existing DSS and modelling platforms
- Vision for 2051: An early career soil scientist perspective
- Diagnosis frameworks for multiple and complex soil constraints