I was very honoured to be short-listed as one of the finalists for the 2021 Brian Chambers international award for early career researchers in crop nutrition organised by the International Fertiliser Society.
This is my two-min explanation for the poster which can also be viewed on the IFS website.
- Better quantification of phosphorus in the landscape
- Soil CRC researchers chosen as finalists
- Improving the representation of soil productivity/constraints in existing DSS and modelling platforms
- Vision for 2051: An early career soil scientist perspective
- Diagnosis frameworks for multiple and complex soil constraints